Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our Last Week of Vegetables - Week 22

Hello CSA Member,
This week will be our last week of vegetables. I hope you have enjoyed the CSA as much as we have. Thanks to all for participating and making it possible.

We are reviewing our possiblities for continuing our CSA for next year. If you know that you do not want to participate next year, feel free to let me know and I will remove your email from my list.

If you have comments or ideas for improving next years CSA, please send me your thoughts. Jon is working on a proposal for us from First Watch Farms. I am also open to other farmers that offer a similiar price point with delivery. For the future, it is very likely that our relationship will be directly with the vegetable farmer. So one improvement will be an earlier delivery time for the vegetables. I also hope to have our members provide input on vegetables we want and don't want. Several of you have mentioned not to bother with 3 leaves of swiss chard and less beets...

All the best,
Sherri Cairns

No comments:

Post a Comment